Monday, February 28, 2011

Jalapeno and Pepperoni

After my game last night, I had to opportunity to satisfy a craving I'd been having for weeks. Not sure why I waited so long for it, but as soon as I got home I put in my delivery order to Pastazios New York Pizza.

The quality of Pastazios is unmatched in the area and, for the price, it's a no brainer when deciding between them and Dominos. I placed my order for a small jalapeno and pepperoni pizza. Only one type of crust here. Thin, crispy, oven toasted.

When the pizza arrived I could smell the flavors oozing out of the cardboard box. After crushing four slices, I made the smart decision and saved the remaining slices for another day. In fact, I may have to reheat those slices right now...

Check out my Yelp page for my Pastazios review and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment